The Terry-McKinnon House is a wonderful example of a Gothic Revival Victorian home. It was built in the 1870’s by cotton factor S.D. Rainey. The home is listed on the National Registry of Historical Places. It was purchased in 1886 by the Terry family and remained in their family for over a century. This lovely home features 14 foot ceilings, pine plank flooring and original light fixtures from the 1800s which have been converted from gas to electric. Original to the home is a lovely walnut banister leading up the magnificent stairway. The home is owned by Kay and Ted McKinnon.